www.khabarindia.in is a flagship website of Khabarindia Media and Communation Private Ltd., having its Head Office in Faridabad Haryana. The genesis of www.khabarindia.in came in 2012 with an aim of providing a platform to great Indian citizens, who are directly interested in daily news updates, Breaking news, from PMO, Ministry of Petroleum, Ministry of finance Oil and Gas PSUs, Private companies and CSR activities of companies on daily and hourly basis. Be it general public, Ministers, top Ministry officials, politician, bureaucrats, government employees or even journalists. It is our effort to give well-informed information to all the stakeholders of the society so that they will be updated with latest happening around them and benefitted to take logical decisions.
Khabar India: Flagship Media Tracking and Research & Printing-Publishing Solution Company
Khabar India Media and Communications Private limited is a first-of-a-kind Media Solution and Publishing Company registered under company act and having its forte in Media Research, Online News Tracking, Printing, Publishing and Online Media Content Management and Research.
News Tracking and Research
Khabar India’s main forte is tracking and monitoring news in print and online media. It has now expanded its portfolio and also provides customized media research and analysis, communication audits, sectoral reports and company based research.
Tracking and Media Monitoring
- Real time Tracking of Nationwide Print, online Media and TV channels as well as periodicals Reports across India.
- Of late we have also included Global Mass Media to our repertoire and news covered by any international mass media can also be tracked on real time basis.
- Tracking of Electronic Media covering over all the news based on national and regional news channels can also be done.
- Tracking of websites (through Google Crawler and world wide web (www) and international websites as well.
Media Monitoring as per client Convenience
- The media monitoring team monitors newspapers, periodicals, electronic media and online site based on the keywords related to its clients and their respective sectors.
- Intelligence tracking of client and industry reportage keeps its clients abreast with valuable information on a daily basis.
- Research team evaluates reportage to provide information about the positioning/image of its clients in Print, electronic and online media, assigning tonality to the news pieces & editorials, measuring the impact of PR activities, analyzing the trend and comparing the positioning of clients brand with its competitors
- With its products media analysis dossier, Press Release impact report, Industry newsletters and quarterly reports, helps client to develop right strategy to overcome the challenges they face across media
Our Media Tracking Clients Include:
ONGC, IFCI, NSDC, OVL, Raymond, Prominent PR agencies, HPCL, Indian Coast Guard, Various Government Ministries and Political Personalities
Printing and Publishing
Since the inception of Khabar India in 2012, we are working in the area of Content generation, Lay-outing, Publishing, Designing, preparing Research based publications News Gathering and undertaking specialised job work in the area of Printing and Publishing state of the art books.
Khabar India along with its subsidiary “Governance Democracy and Politics (GDP) Magazine” are operating in the area of Printing and Publishing of Specialised books. Annual turnover of Khabarindia group is around Rs. 3 crore.
We specialises in preparing top end publications like:
- Coffee table books,
- Special Compendium,
- Annual Publications,
- Brochures & Catalogs,
- Research based Documents,
- Vision Documents etc.
We have undertaken many projects in the area of Printing and Publishing of specialized books like:
- Coffee Table Book On Kedarnath for Nehru Institute of Mountaineering (NIM)
- Vision Document for Uttarakhand Government for Coveted “Raibaar” Function
- Souvenir Of Hum Foundation for GAIL and Uttarakhand Government
- Coffee Table Book for UP Government
- Coffee Table Book of Jagran, Gems of Punjab
- Associated with Annual Publications for Dalal Street Investment Journal
- Annual PSU Handbook of GDP Magazine
- Annual CSR Issue of GDP Magazine
- GDP Magazine
Professional Team to undertake specialized Printing Assignment
Our Team Consists of Specialised Media Professional, Camera Men, Design Directors, Graphic Designers, Journalists, Sub-Editors, Proof Readers, Cartoonists, etc. These professionals entails years of experience with them in Print Media and Publishing industry and are stalwarts in their own forte.
Core Team Consists of:
- Edit and Content Head: Amit Bhanot
- Design Director: Mr. Sameer Biswas
- Camera Men: Mr. SP Singh and Mr. Lal Singh
- Content Writer: Ms. Aruna Sharma, Mr. Amitabh, Mr. Vipin Agnihotri, Mr. Praveen Yadav
- Graphic Designer: Mr. LK Patel
- Proofing and Subbing: Mr. S N Bajpai
- Cartoonist: Mr. Awdesh Singh
Khabarindia undertakes various professional assignment of Printing, Publishing and Media research for array of coveted organizations that includes both Government, PSUs and private clients. Some of them are:
- UP Government
- Uttarakhand Government
- Uttar Pradesh Information Department
- Nehru Institute of Mountaineering
- National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC)
- Ministry of Skill Development
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Shipping
For any business related query and assignment please contact Amit Bhanot Consulting Editor Khabar India email@example.com Contact Us: 9540335555