Khabar India Media and Communications Private limited is a first-of-a-kind Media Solution and Publishing Company registered under company act and having its forte in Media Research, Online News Tracking, Printing, Publishing and Online Media Content Management and Research.
News Tracking and Research
Khabar India’s main forte is tracking and monitoring news in print and online media. It has now expanded its portfolio and also provides customized media research and analysis, communication audits, sectoral reports and company based research.
Tracking and Media Monitoring
- Real time Tracking of Nationwide Print, online Media and TV channels as well as periodicals Reports across India.
- Of late we have also included Global Mass Media to our repertoire and news covered by any international mass media can also be tracked on real time basis.
- Tracking of Electronic Media covering over all the news based on national and regional news channels can also be done.
- Tracking of websites (through Google Crawler and world wide web (www) and international websites as well.
Media Monitoring as per client Convenience
- The media monitoring team monitors newspapers, periodicals, electronic media and online site based on the keywords related to its clients and their respective sectors.
- Intelligence tracking of client and industry reportage keeps its clients abreast with valuable information on a daily basis.
- Research team evaluates reportage to provide information about the positioning/image of its clients in Print, electronic and online media, assigning tonality to the news pieces & editorials, measuring the impact of PR activities, analyzing the trend and comparing the positioning of clients brand with its competitors
- With its products media analysis dossier, Press Release impact report, Industry newsletters and quarterly reports, helps client to develop right strategy to overcome the challenges they face across media
Our Media Tracking Clients Include:
ONGC, IFCI, NSDC, OVL, Raymond, Prominent PR agencies, HPCL, Indian Coast Guard, Various Government Ministries and Political Personalities.